Admission of the F.A & Fsc Part –I opens after the declaration of the Matric results. Exact dates of admission are notified through the national press.
Foreign students should apply through the Ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad, and submit equivalent certificate from the Ministry, for the academic qualification attained by them in the country of their origin Eligibility for admission is on the following basis.
Admission in Science group
Only those candidates are eligible for admission in Science Group (General Science /Computer Science/ Pre Medical/Pre Engineering) who have obtained at least 60% marks in SSC examination.
Admission in Humanities groups
Minimum 50% marks are required to qualify as a candidates for admission in humanities Group.
- 2 attested photocopies of matriculation/FA/Fsc certificates
- Character certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Candidates from Board other than FBISE Islamabad, should resent original NOC to Admission Committee, at the time of admission
- One photocopy of the Identity Card of father/guardian
- The selected candidates are required to bring all the original documents to be checked by the Admission committee